Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Date Pecan Bars
- 1/2 cup For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus more for the baking pan
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for flouring fingers
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups kosher salt
- 1/2 cup For the filling:
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 4 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?