Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Covered Pumpkin Cheesecake Pops
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate (60% cacao), chopped
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 9-inch glass pie plate; 1 1/2-inch-diameter ice cream scoop, holding about 1 tablespoon; 24 (6- to 8-inch) lollipop sticks (see Cooks' notes)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?