Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Cinnamon Gelato with Toffee Bits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon (I used Vietnamese)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups whole milk, divided
- 5 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped (I used Scharffen Berger bittersweet)
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed toffee candy (such as Skor, Heath bar, or Almond Roca) (I used Valor Dark Chocolate with Truffle and Almond)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?