Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Vegetable shortening for greasing
- 1½ quarts best-quality cherry vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart best-quality chocolate chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 generous cup deeply toasted blanched almonds, finely chopped
- About 3 tablespoons chopped glacéed cherries
- 36 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons natural-flavored cherry extract (if unavailable, use 1 teaspoon pure almond extract)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1572kcal (79%)|
|Total Fat 109g (168%)|
|Saturated Fat 63g (314%)|
|Cholesterol 188mg (63%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 160g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|