Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon (or more) ice water
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted macadamia nuts (about 7 1/2 ounces), toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom
- Pastry brush
- Small resealable plastic bag
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?