Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Caramel Easter Eggs
- 2 1/2 pounds imported bittersweet (not unsweetened) chocolate or imported white chocolate (such as Lindt or Callebaut) or 1 1/4 pounds of each chocolate, chopped
- 3 large plastic egg mold sets*
- 2 small plastic egg mold sets*
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 pound imported bittersweet (not unsweetened) chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- Reserved chocolate in double boiler
- 8 yards (about) silk ribbons
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?