Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups coarsely crushed or broken-up vanilla wafers
- 1 2/3 cups chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened natural (non-alkalized) cocoa powder or Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest (orange part of the peel), optional (* I did not include the orange zest.)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) bittersweet chocolate morsels (* I used 2 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate.)
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons light or dark corn syrup (* I used dark corn syrup.)
- 3 tablespoons good-quality brandy (* I would suggest adding a little more.)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?