Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocolate-Banana Cake Roll
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup white sugar, divided
- 5 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar for dusting
- 2 cups prepared chocolate frosting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 119.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|