Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 12 1 1/2-inch-diameter amaretti cookies (Italian macaroons), about 2.6 ounces total
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 amaretti cookies, crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?