Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chocoholic's Christmas pudding
- 4 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 50g cocoa , plus extra for dusting the tin, sifted
- 85g butter , melted, plus extra for greasing
- 50ml espresso or strong coffee
- 2 tbsp Tia Maria , mix in with the coffee
- 3 eggs , separated
- 50g caster sugar
- 175g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 200ml double cream
- 142ml double cream
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp Tia Maria
- 1 tbsp espresso
- chocolate-covered cocoa beans
- dark and white chocolate curls
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?