Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup Mexican caramel sauce (cajeta)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 7 large eggs, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|