Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ small onion, cut into ¼-inch dice (½ cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 small zucchini (about 6 ounces), unpeeled and shredded (1 cup)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded (½ cup)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2½ cups 1% low-fat milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 9-ounce box dried no-boil lasagna noodles (16 sheets)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?