Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Choc-cherry fudge torte with cherry sorbet
- 100g dried sour cherries
- 5 tbsp brandy
- 300g gluten- and wheat-free plain flour (we used Doves Farm)
- 85g cocoa , plus extra for dusting
- 200g light soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp gluten-free bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 350ml rice milk (preferably unsweetened)
- 150ml agave syrup
- a little icing sugar , for dusting
- 2 x 600g jars cherry compote
- 200g caster sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?