Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Choc & nut sundae cake
- 85g butter , melted and cooled, plus extra for greasing
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder , plus 1 tsp
- 5 eggs
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 3 tbsp just-boiled water
- 2 x 500ml tubs good-quality vanilla ice cream
- 4 Cadbury's chocolate Flake bars, crumbled
- 100g toasted hazelnuts , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?