Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chive and Cheddar Ham Biscuits with Honey Mustard
- ¼ cup smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1½ teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- One ¼-ounce package or 2¼ teaspoons active dry yeast
- ¼ cup warmed water, between 105°F and 115°F
- 1½ cups cake flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour, plus additional for dusting and more as necessary
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon’ baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup solid vegetable shortening
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar (about ½ cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives or the green parts of scallions
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons regular or low-fat buttermilk
- 4 to 6 ounces cooked leftover country style ham, sliced as thinly as possible and preferably warmed.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 193kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|