Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 ounces (4 bunches) chives, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1¼ cups virgin olive oil (use extra virgin if you prefer a stronger flavor)
- Caramelized Onion Tarts
- Crab Cakes
- Cod and Potato Cakes Provençal with Ratatouille and Basil Oil
- Red Wine Salmon Sauce
- Baked Rainbow Trout with Leeks and Thyme Crème Fraîche Sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 120kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|