Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chive-Studded Yorkshire Pudding
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup packed thinly sliced chives (if unavailable, mince the deeper green part of a scallion)
- 3 tablespoons beef drippings (optional)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter (if not using drippings, use 3 tablespoons each whole and Clarified Butter)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 173kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|