Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chips and Guacamole Grilled Cheese + Q & A with Laura Werlin
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 large tortilla chips (about 2 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup guacamole (homemade or purchased, preferably one with tomato in it)
- 2 tablespoons peeled, seeded, finely diced (1/4-inch) Roma tomato (see Note)
- 4 ounces Colby cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 ounces goat cheese
Directions:View on Panini Happy
Why don't we display directions?