Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotles in Adobo Sauce
- 1 pound red jalapeno or red Fresno chiles
- 1½ cups coarsely chopped tomato
- 1¾ cups coarsely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons tomato paste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 11kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|