Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle sweet potato soup
- 2 pounds of sweet potatoes (about two large or three skinny ones), peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 2-4 chipotles in adobo (depending on your heat tolerance) chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sour cream
- Cinnamon-chipotle pecans (recipe to follow)
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?