Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle blue cheese dressing
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled and divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk, plus more if needed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder or 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo*
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream or thick, Greek-style yogurt
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?