Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle black bean soup with lime-pickled onions
- juice 2 limes
- 2 small red onions , thinly sliced
- tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- tbsp ground cumin
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tbsp chipotle paste , or Tabasco, to taste
- 400g can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 400ml vegetable stock
- half-fat soured cream , to serve
- coriander leaves, to serve
- crisp tortilla chips , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?