Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Taco Soup
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 4 cups ground cumin
- 1 low-sodium chicken broth
- 6 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes in puree
- 1 tablespoon boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1 3/4 pounds total)
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?