Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 15-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice (preferably fire-roasted), drained
- 2 to 3 canned chipotle chiles en adobo
- 1 tablespoon chipotle canning sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped or crushed through a garlic press
- About 1 ½ cups fish or chicken broth or water
- 1 to 1 ¼ pounds medium-large shrimp (21 to 25 shrimp per pound), peeled and deveined, tail left on if you wish
- About ¼ cup (loosely packed) roughly chopped cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 254kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 197mg (66%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|