Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Roast Chicken Tacos
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves plus 3 fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves plus 3 fresh oregano sprigs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves plus 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo*
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed in resealable plastic bag with mallet
- 1 5 1/2- to 6-pound roasting chicken, rinsed, patted dry; neck, heart, and gizzard reserved
- 2 large onions, each cut into 8 wedges through root end, leaving root ends intact
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 warm corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?