Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Pinto and Green Bean Corn Succotash
- 1/2 cup dried pinto beans (1 1/2 cups cooked or 14 oz can)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ears fresh corn or 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?