Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 pound applewood-smoked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 3/4 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground ancho chiles
- 1 1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons puréed chipotle chiles from canned chipotle chiles in adobo (about 1 large chile)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?