Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled (divided use)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs (3/4 cup if they’re the coarse-textured panko)
- 1 ¼ pounds ground pork
- ½ cup (loosely packed) coarsely chopped mint leaves, plus extra leaves for garnish, if you wish
- One 28-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice (preferably fire-roasted)
- 1 to 2 canned chipotle chiles en adobo, stemmed and seeded
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chipotle canning sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, preferably Mexican
- About 1 ½ cups beef or chicken broth
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 560kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (66%)|
|Cholesterol 214mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|