Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 quart half and half, divided
- 1 chipotle pepper from canned chipotles in adobo sauce, or more to taste
- 5 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Spice Islands® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Fine Grind Black Pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup Argo® OR Kingsford's® Corn Starch
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese OR sprinkle with Spice Islands® Paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.5g|
|Saturated Fat 18.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|