Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Grilled Chicken Thighs with Spicy Tomatillo Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (10-inch) wooden or metal skewer (soak the wooden skewer in water for 30 minutes to avoid burning on the grill)
- Vegetable oil , for coating the vegetables and grill
- 1/2 medium white onion , halved again and the layers separated
- 1/2 pound tomatillos , husks removed, washed, and dried
- 1 avocado , halved and pitted
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 1 1/2 medium limes)
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 serrano chile , stemmed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?