Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Crusted Salmon with Triple Berry Sauce
- Chipotle Rub:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (4.5 ounce) salmon fillets with skin on
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest™ Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime peel
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|