Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Chicken and Rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup regular brown rice, prepared according to package directions without salt or butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|