Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Chicken Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from canned chilies, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups water, or as needed
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|