Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular, Healthy Request® or 25% Less Sodium)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 (13 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Classic Sandwich Buns with Sesame Seeds
- shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|