Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup Goya Mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can of Goya Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sauce from a can of Goya Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Goya Minced Garlic, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Goya Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning, to taste
- 2 pounds ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 teaspoon Goya Vegetable Oil
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 (1/4 inch thick) slices red onions
- 6 (1/2 inch thick) slices tomatoes
- 6 lettuce leaves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?