Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle, Beef, and Bean Chili Recipe
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium yellow onions, medium dice
- 3 chipotles in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 pounds lean (15 percent fat) ground chuck
- 5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?