Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle Bean Tostadas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- About 4 cups of cooked pinto beans, drained (either freshly made or 2 15-oz cans)
- 4 teaspoons of Chipotle Tabasco Sauce (definitely do not use regular Tabasco sauce, only the Chipotle kind)
- 1/2 cup high flash-point vegetable oil, such as grapeseed oil, peanut oil, or canola oil
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 cup of crumbled Cotija Queso Seco (Mexican farmers cheese) or you can use feta cheese
- 1 cup finely diced fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red radishes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- Iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced and sprinkled with vinegar and salt
- Sour cream
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?