Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle-Teased Black Bean Pumpkin Soup
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, undrained
- 1 14½-ounce can chicken broth, preferably low sodium
- 1 cup onion, chopped (1 large onion)
- 1 dried chipotle chile, reconstituted and minced
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt (optional)
- Optional garnishes: 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 lime cut into wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|