Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle-Nectarine Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotles in adobo sauce (from about 1 medium chipotle)
- 1 medium garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 6 ripe but firm yellow nectarines (about 1 1/2 pounds), pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?