Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle-Glazed Baby Back Ribs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup ground ancho chile
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, preferably Mexican
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 4 large slabs (about 6½ pounds) baby back ribs
- 1 7.5-ounce can chipotles en adobo
- ¾ cup honey
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 810kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 44g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 273mg (91%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|