Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle-Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 to 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo, minced, plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Ingredient info: Chipotle chiles in adobo (a spicy tomato sauce) are available at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Latin markets. Liquid smoke is a smoke-flavored liquid seasoning. Look for it at supermarkets and specialty foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?