Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chipotle-Bacon Turkey Burger Recipe
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sauce from canned chipotles in adobo
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste or 1 minced anchovy fillet
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- Vegetable oil , for oiling the grill
- 4 kaiser rolls , sliced in half horizontally and toasted
- 8 slices cooked bacon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?