Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese-y Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 4 scallions, root ends trimmed and white and light green parts finely chopped
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Chile-garlic paste
- 5 cups cold rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumber strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?