Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese roast duck with pancakes
- 1 oven-ready duck
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spices
- 2 star anise
- 1 orange , peel cut off in strips, then orange halved
- 2 tbsp Chinese black vinegar (we used Merchant Gourmet) (optional)
- 75ml Shaohsing rice wine or dry Sherry
- 100ml chicken stock
- 30 Chinese pancakes (shop-bought or see 'Goes well with' for a recipe)
- 6 spring onions , cut into finger lengths and shredded, cucumber, cut into matchsticks, hoisin sauce, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?