Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese pork one-pot
- 400g pork tenderloins , cut into long thin strips
- 600ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- large knob of ginger , peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 200g pack baby leaf greens quartered
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped or 1 tsp chilli flakes
- bunch spring onions , whites and greens sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?