Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese braised pork with double spring onions
- 4 pieces pork osso buco (about 850kg/1lb 14oz) or the equivalent of pork shoulder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250ml Shaohsing rice wine or dry sherry
- 100g ginger , finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 12 spring onions , 8 fat ones and 4 thinner ones
- 1 dried red chilli (look for Kashmiri chillies for a good flavour)
- 500ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp miso paste (optional)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- steamed rice and bok choi , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?