Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Trinidadian Stir-Fried Shrimp with Rum
- 1 pound large shrimp
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons dark Jamaican rum
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium ripe tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?