Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small onion
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 to 6 cups (1 to 1.5 L) loosely packed vegetable pieces (see Notes)
- 3/5 cup/175 mL (or 6 oz/175 g) raw lean red meat, chicken or fish, thinly sliced (see Notes)
- 1 packet (4.5 g) reduced-salt chicken or beef bouillon mix
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) water
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cornstarch
- ¼ cup (50 mL) cold water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) ground ginger
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?