Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Spicy Pickled Napa Cabbage
- 1 medium Napa cabbage, about 2 lbs (1 kg)
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) salt (preferably sea salt)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Szechuan peppercorns
- 4 to 8 whole small dried red chilies
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) julienned ginger root
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 24kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|