Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chinese Pork Tenderloin
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch Chinese five-spice powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|